Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Employee Review

Good

March 11, 2020
Good learning development Recognition culture in the company Good management Many benefit Healthy work culture Long term career Strong bond between collegue
August 22, 2018
Same roleSame location
First Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Singapore
Its Great to work at Pizza Hut i did learned alot in Customer Service and Managing business to give optimum results in all areas of accountability. Difficulties happen when you are lack of staff but still I can manage by delegating task and being a good player or having team work. The most enjoyable part of my duty is hitting all the targets of the store and passed all important audits.
Pros
free food
Cons
June 30, 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Singapore
happy industry, happy place to work and learn at the same time. the salary is good. all the management are friendly and treated us all fairly. its really a good stepping stones if you wanted to learn more here in SG. Running highest volume store in SG is not easy, you will experience lots of types of customers, most of the times your patience will be tested, take note customer is always right. Love your job and work hard and everything will follow.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours is expected but i dont complaint
May 14, 2020
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Jurong East
I’ve learned a lot when i was working with pizza hut, the culture and people that works there is wonderful. Always looking forward for my shift to start. pizza is life.