Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Employee Review

Productive and fun to work

June 12, 2016
Do morning shift learned how to make pizza dough and cook pasta,,management is supportive and taking of the staff....Ideal to work plenty of training you can request to the management.
Pros
Free food, Medical, A/l, Ph etc.Leave
Cons
Can request overtime and day off
March 2, 2020
Same roleSame location
Waitress (Part-Time) (Former Employee) - Singapore
They are willing to teach you step by step and patiently. The staffs are fun to be with and are super nice. Lunch will be covered which is a plus. Learned new skill.
November 30, 2019
Same role
Part-Time Waitress (Former Employee) - Bukit Panjang
in the outlet i worked in, i was getting underpaid and i didnt feel like i fit in with my colleagues cause majority of them were malay and so they spoke in malay all the time. whenever they joked around, which is literally every hour, it sometimes feel as if they are talking about you. i talked with one of my colleagues who is close to the rest and admitted that they do talk bad about people in the workplace. but all that drama aside, i was trained well as that was my first job ever. they had patience with me considering how i am a slow learner. and when i made mistakes, they would laugh it off in the end. if theyre stressed and scolds me, they would apologize for being too harsh at the end of the day. professionalism wise, other than being underpaid, everything was great. its just the toxicity you can receive from the colleagues there. big wow.
September 17, 2019
Same role
Waiter (Part-time) (Former Employee) - Bukit Batok
Great working experience, gained knowledge and colleagues are friendly and willing to help The most enjoyable time of my work was when they thought me how to cooked in the kitchen
Pros
Staff discounts