Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

May 24, 2013
my daily routine is open the store sanitized the tables and cuttleries then table settings.. i learned that customer is always important but not always wright.. management is good because they really appreciated the efforts of all the staff.. my co workers are always ready to help... the hardest part of the when we dont have enough of staff.. the most enjoyable part of the job is when the customers shows that he/she are satisfied with the services
Pros
free lunch
Cons
12hours
March 5, 2018
Same role
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - Singapore
-the working hours is arrangeable -learns etic to comunicate with the customers, the way to take order,send,promote our new promotions -the hardest part is the customer is get anger easily and always look for any free items,report to us even single minutes of late delivery.
July 19, 2017
Same role
Part-time customer service senior agent (Former Employee) - Toa Payoh
A simple job to start work with. Easy tasks were assigned with progression within 6 months. Learning of work was also easily taught and learnt but pay not attractive.
November 30, 2019
Same location
Part-Time Waitress (Former Employee) - Bukit Panjang
in the outlet i worked in, i was getting underpaid and i didnt feel like i fit in with my colleagues cause majority of them were malay and so they spoke in malay all the time. whenever they joked around, which is literally every hour, it sometimes feel as if they are talking about you. i talked with one of my colleagues who is close to the rest and admitted that they do talk bad about people in the workplace. but all that drama aside, i was trained well as that was my first job ever. they had patience with me considering how i am a slow learner. and when i made mistakes, they would laugh it off in the end. if theyre stressed and scolds me, they would apologize for being too harsh at the end of the day. professionalism wise, other than being underpaid, everything was great. its just the toxicity you can receive from the colleagues there. big wow.