Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Employee Review

Productive,fun to work,flexible time and training to learned

June 12, 2016
Work morning shift,learned to mix dough for pizza,management is very supportive to the staff...Co workers is helpfull and always there if you ask help regarding our work so fun working with them although some of them is partime and working student no borring time working with them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Can request over time
February 26, 2017
Same location
Waitress (Part-Time) (Former Employee) - Serangoon and punggol
It depends on who is your manager. If your manager is blur like sotong (but manage to raise up till that position) then good luck. My store manager is really nice to me. The customers can be quite bad sometimes and you really have to tolerate. Some customers are really nice and understanding if you tell them what happened.
Pros
Good friends
Cons
bad customers
June 30, 2020
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Singapore
happy industry, happy place to work and learn at the same time. the salary is good. all the management are friendly and treated us all fairly. its really a good stepping stones if you wanted to learn more here in SG. Running highest volume store in SG is not easy, you will experience lots of types of customers, most of the times your patience will be tested, take note customer is always right. Love your job and work hard and everything will follow.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours is expected but i dont complaint
May 14, 2020
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Jurong East
I’ve learned a lot when i was working with pizza hut, the culture and people that works there is wonderful. Always looking forward for my shift to start. pizza is life.