Pizza Hut
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Bedok

I think working at Pizzhut is a fun and making friends there. I have no issue working with them but they lack of people working. They will tend to ask the part-timers to extend their working time. They always like to tell last minute. I mean its not fair if they higher the price of working at certain timing when they do not have workers. It must be a fair situation for both part-timers and full-timers.
Pros
Free lunch. Sometimes it depends on how long you work.
Cons
They follow by how long you work then you get your break.
Back of house crew - preparing meals Learning how to make dough for pizzas Dish washer Stock take Importance of hygiene Fun working environment
The best part is the working duration because its help with our body language and postures. It is fun environment and customer service but Salary was low.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Salary
flexible timing,understanding managers,meals provided,choose own working time,petrol provided,good collegues.
Pros
free meals
Cons
parking disadvantage
In Pizzahut, I have learn lots of things by customer service, manage the operation of the store and get to learn new products every year. My co-workers are friendly and easy going. The hardest part of the job is to handle lots of order received from customer, as the working place is a fast pace environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is even though we are tired, but we still managed the whole operation well.
Pros
Meals provided
Cons
Long Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pizza Hut?