Pizza Hut
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Tampines

we must uphold a certain standard of procedure and rules for hygienic purposes. on certain days its very tiring yet underpay and there is no over time pay issued to us
Pros
free meals
Cons
long order list
Different stores hold different cultures where one have to learn to adapt to changes as you won't be working at the same restaurant for more than a year atleast. You will be able to learn how to run a smooth operation. Bonding with the staff and riders will bring so much joy and a lively environment to work at.
just serving food,drinks,dessert, order taking and buzzing the tables and chairs. ive learned how work life its gonna be like. i really dont know about management. they are really frenly and really good to talk to. to me the hardest part of the job is when we doesnt have enough man power to work and everything gets soo busy. to me the most enjoyable part of the job is break time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
What i've learned from this job is you need to focus for what you are doing and take it seriously in everything. My co-workers all is very friendly eventhough you're new in that company and they'll surely will ask about your life your backround etc. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you served people what they wants and needs.
Pros
Free Lunch
I will be despatched with orders and deliver it to the stipulated address given. Sometimes i will act as a dispatcher to deploy riders with orders.