Pizza Hut
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Toa Payoh

Pretty decent for students working part time. Hot environment though, will feel oily when you get home. Don't work during public holidays cuz there's hella tons of orders hahah
Pros
Free foood
Cons
Lack of employees
A typical day at work is about handle the similar issues from day to day. Learning about human relationship, friendly and unfriendly. Knowingly when to talk and when not to, to different people. Learning management experience for me is all about understanding the difficulties of my people. Close supervision is important to certain people. To me workplace culture is all about empowering different people with different responsibility. The hardest part of my management experience is that to strike a balance between being respected yet friendly to my underlings. For me, the most enjoyable part of the job is to work and at the same time, learn to how to improve our human skills. No one is born experienced with people but working experience certainly help.
Salary could be higher but awesome working environment. Learnt so much, great mentors. Constantly upgrading our skills to learn new thing and take on projects
Pros
Many
Cons
few
Good experience, learnt good communication skill and Interpersonal skills. Learnt to be more social and able to work under pressure and react fast towards certain task.
Pros
Lunch and dinner provided
Cons
A simple job to start work with. Easy tasks were assigned with progression within 6 months. Learning of work was also easily taught and learnt but pay not attractive.
This my first job that i've committed for a year. Working wise, we won't feel physically tired. The only shag about it is we talk alot as our job is to take orders & equiries from customer. Overall, this job is nice & friendly place to be.
Pros
Staff vouchers
Cons
Long hours due to busy period
I have learnt discipline and time management and many other great qualities working with various customers via the phone etc. I have also learnt how to handle people from all walks of life and to treat everyone with respect and empathy even amidst a busy schedule.
It was only a temp job since it was my school holidays at that point of time. I've learned quite a lot, like communications skills, how you deal with hard customers over the phone and also telephone etiquette. The most enjoyable part is being able to be of help to those customer who call in.
Pros
fast paced environment
Cons
low salary
Learned how they arrange the utensils, brewing coffee and the standard operations procedure of what to serve first. Fun co-workers to work with especially the ones you are close with are working the same shift as you. The managment is good too
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pizza Hut?