Pizza Hut
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

A simple job to start work with. Easy tasks were assigned with progression within 6 months. Learning of work was also easily taught and learnt but pay not attractive.
-the working hours is arrangeable -learns etic to comunicate with the customers, the way to take order,send,promote our new promotions -the hardest part is the customer is get anger easily and always look for any free items,report to us even single minutes of late delivery.
This my first job that i've committed for a year. Working wise, we won't feel physically tired. The only shag about it is we talk alot as our job is to take orders & equiries from customer. Overall, this job is nice & friendly place to be.
Pros
Staff vouchers
Cons
Long hours due to busy period
It was only a temp job since it was my school holidays at that point of time. I've learned quite a lot, like communications skills, how you deal with hard customers over the phone and also telephone etiquette. The most enjoyable part is being able to be of help to those customer who call in.
Pros
fast paced environment
Cons
low salary
my daily routine is open the store sanitized the tables and cuttleries then table settings.. i learned that customer is always important but not always wright.. management is good because they really appreciated the efforts of all the staff.. my co workers are always ready to help... the hardest part of the when we dont have enough of staff.. the most enjoyable part of the job is when the customers shows that he/she are satisfied with the services
Pros
free lunch
Cons
12hours