Pizza Hut
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

fun days learnt about Singapore roads & time managements good management to work with fun place to work at time management for timeliness on busy days fun colleagues
Pros
free meals & tips
Cons
it's a part-time job
Being able to juggle a few locations at a go as a dispatch rider is challenging nonetheless. Even though it was only 2 days, it changed how I look at the dispatch riders from then now. It isn't an easy job.
Pros
Meals provided
Cons
Risks on the road
It discipline us in managing our time as we need to get the deliveries to the customers on time. The managers and colleagues I work with ensures one another that we do our work proper.
Nice place to wrk and i managed to meet quite alot of ppl there. There's no need to worry bout food as we given meals for the day and the pizza are delicious.
Nice colleagues around the bondings and the manager is nice easy to get along. The hardest part of the job is you have to handle with the customers.
The company takes care of their staffs despite always chasing for orders for the customers. Very efficient in dealing with sales Constantly send staffs for training for further upgrade Very fair and just Very understanding about conditions of staffs and customers
The workplace is good and alot of new friend we can make with. We can also get to know more people around while we will be sending the orders to the customer house we can also see there's alot of caraters of people in this world. At times we just have to say sorry to the customer if we are late for their order.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours Can Earn More Salary
Good pay but peak hours are tiring. Have to work on weekends and until closing most of the time. Nonetheless, good pay and working environment.
Pros
free inside food
Cons
have to work on weekends and until closing
flexible timing,understanding managers,meals provided,choose own working time,petrol provided,good collegues.
Pros
free meals
Cons
parking disadvantage
Its the best Enviroment to work with. Got to learned alot of stuff in that company such as customer service & how to make team bonding. Good Management & without any miscommunication. My co-workers are easy to get along with & work together as a team. The hardest part of the job is in public holiday season because there will be alot of orders to be send out to the customers within a short time given. The most enjoyable part of the job is that i can get to communicate with the public & also to my fellow co-worker easily.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours