Pizza Hut
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Server

Great working experience, gained knowledge and colleagues are friendly and willing to help The most enjoyable time of my work was when they thought me how to cooked in the kitchen
Pros
Staff discounts
They are willing to teach you step by step and patiently. The staffs are fun to be with and are super nice. Lunch will be covered which is a plus. Learned new skill.
in the outlet i worked in, i was getting underpaid and i didnt feel like i fit in with my colleagues cause majority of them were malay and so they spoke in malay all the time. whenever they joked around, which is literally every hour, it sometimes feel as if they are talking about you. i talked with one of my colleagues who is close to the rest and admitted that they do talk bad about people in the workplace. but all that drama aside, i was trained well as that was my first job ever. they had patience with me considering how i am a slow learner. and when i made mistakes, they would laugh it off in the end. if theyre stressed and scolds me, they would apologize for being too harsh at the end of the day. professionalism wise, other than being underpaid, everything was great. its just the toxicity you can receive from the colleagues there. big wow.
A typical day at work will be taking orders from customers, serving them their food and clean up the table after they have left.. The hardest part of the job are facing demanding customers.
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
Unfair work schedule
Challenging but easy to learn and make good experience. Make good contact with customers, which helps with social skills to broaden exposure to people hence improving service.
Overall, the workplace was fun and i gain alot of expriences. I learn how to work as a team as that is my first work place, learn how to control me anger as i'm serving customer and i need to show respect to them.
Pros
Free flow on foods and drinks
Cons
Short lunch break
The best part is the working duration because its help with our body language and postures. It is fun environment and customer service but Salary was low.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Salary
It depends on who is your manager. If your manager is blur like sotong (but manage to raise up till that position) then good luck. My store manager is really nice to me. The customers can be quite bad sometimes and you really have to tolerate. Some customers are really nice and understanding if you tell them what happened.
Pros
Good friends
Cons
bad customers
just serving food,drinks,dessert, order taking and buzzing the tables and chairs. ive learned how work life its gonna be like. i really dont know about management. they are really frenly and really good to talk to. to me the hardest part of the job is when we doesnt have enough man power to work and everything gets soo busy. to me the most enjoyable part of the job is break time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pizza Hut?
Do morning shift learned how to make pizza dough and cook pasta,,management is supportive and taking of the staff....Ideal to work plenty of training you can request to the management.
Pros
Free food, Medical, A/l, Ph etc.Leave
Cons
Can request overtime and day off
Colleagues are understanding and you can really see teamwork in this workplace. Very fun and conducive environment to work at.
The hardest part of the job was my first time taking orders and I needed my co-workers to help so that I won't get in trouble getting the wrong orders.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
Learned how they arrange the utensils, brewing coffee and the standard operations procedure of what to serve first. Fun co-workers to work with especially the ones you are close with are working the same shift as you. The managment is good too
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
they pay you $5.50 per hour but the workload is much more than the pay. you are constantly on your feet and even the break time, they deduct from the pay of $5.50 per hour. It is just not worth it to work under f&b.
Pros
Cons
long hours and pay too low