Pizza Hut
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Morning has a slow start if its on a weekend shift. Lunch and dinner timings are where most of the time its packed. I would have to shuffle between working at the bar and serving customers. But after a few weeks of practice, everything becomes like a normal routine. I have learnt about the impact of customer service and its impact on their eating experience. A relax and non stressful environment is achieved even during peak hours. Focused and friendly work staff, willing to offer assistance when asked. Hardest part of the job would have to be when we are short staff. Front and back of the house would be affected due to lack of man power and things become more hectic as I would have to cover for someone else due to his absence. Everyday was enjoyable due to the company and the atmosphere. I guess celebrating our staff or customers birthday was the most enjoyable experience as the manager would grab his guitar and start playing for him/her while the whole pizzahut team would sing along. I enjoy the team bonding and spirit of pizzahut.
Worked as a part timer and the manager and colleagues (full-timers) were very nice and patient with me. I remembered there was a lot of of part timers as well and plenty of the full timers made sure we knew the basics and that we would do tasks properly. Overall, I loved working there as the staffs were very very nice and were like family.
Working on a rotational shift. Taking more orders and serve customers. Fun working environment. Fast base movements. Interacting with your colleagues is the most easiest thing and can learn more from them.
i love working at pizza hut because the staff and manager are friendly and supportive. we got each other's back. i've learn alot here such as how to deal with complaints,angry customer etc. i do recommend others to work for this company. the hardest part of the job is when there's customers throwing a tantrum at you in front of others customer but eventually,things are in control,thanks to other service crew who helped in calming the customers. they make me want to stay longer and keep working at pizza hut company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
salary
having to cater to customers needs was a difficult task but i manage to pull through with the help of the other workers. i love working in an environment with a lot of liveliness as it makes working less tiring and more enjoyable
Pros
free lunch
Cons
demand of service is hugh
People there are friendly. Service there is fast. Environment is always clean and neat. Manager there are caring and always ensuring our safety. Though is tiring but its worth the work.
Good experience, learnt good communication skill and Interpersonal skills. Learnt to be more social and able to work under pressure and react fast towards certain task.
Pros
Lunch and dinner provided
Cons
I worked as a Part-Time Service Crew, Front of House . I couldn't really balance the trays but after much practice I was able to carry it with one hand . I also couldn't manage to handle fussy customers but with the help of my colleagues, helping and teaching me to handle such customer I can then manage it myself .
Pros
Free lunch, Flex-Time
Cons
Too cramp to walk through between the tables
Pizza Hut was the first working experience i had and thoughout working i gain many experience and building up and confidence when communicating customers
our team display cooperative attitude in the workplace,exhibit tact and sincerity to achieve objectives. We generate ideas and initiates action to seek improvements and information to solve problems, and our team conveys information to peers and customers in a timely, clear and concise manner.
Pros
free food
Cons
What i've learned from this job is you need to focus for what you are doing and take it seriously in everything. My co-workers all is very friendly eventhough you're new in that company and they'll surely will ask about your life your backround etc. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you served people what they wants and needs.
Pros
Free Lunch