Pizza Hut
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Management reviews

Singapore84 reviews
Good learning development
Recognition culture in the company

Good management
Many benefit
Healthy work culture

Long term career

Strong bond between collegue
happy industry, happy place to work and learn at the same time. the salary is good. all the management are friendly and treated us all fairly.
its really a good stepping stones if you wanted to learn more here in SG.

Running highest volume store in SG is not easy, you will experience lots of types of customers, most of the times your patience will be tested, take note customer is always right.

Love your job and work hard and everything will follow.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours is expected but i dont complaint
in the outlet i worked in, i was getting underpaid and i didnt feel like i fit in with my colleagues cause majority of them were malay and so they spoke in malay all the time. whenever they joked around, which is literally every hour, it sometimes feel as if they are talking about you. i talked with one of my colleagues who is close to the rest and admitted that they do talk bad about people in the workplace. but all that drama aside, i was trained well as that was my first job ever. they had patience with me considering how i am a slow learner. and when i made mistakes, they would laugh it off in the end. if theyre stressed and scolds me, they would apologize for being too harsh at the end of the day. professionalism wise, other than being underpaid, everything was great. its just the toxicity you can receive from the colleagues there. big wow.
A good place to work in and very flexible working hours, very good management done by the managers and treat all of their workers equally. Everyone is very supporting and friendly at work
A typical day at work is about handle the similar issues from day to day. Learning about human relationship, friendly and unfriendly. Knowingly when to talk and when not to, to different people. Learning management experience for me is all about understanding the difficulties of my people. Close supervision is important to certain people. To me workplace culture is all about empowering different people with different responsibility. The hardest part of my management experience is that to strike a balance between being respected yet friendly to my underlings. For me, the most enjoyable part of the job is to work and at the same time, learn to how to improve our human skills. No one is born experienced with people but working experience certainly help.
fun days
learnt about Singapore roads & time managements

good management to work with
fun place to work at
time management for timeliness on busy days

fun colleagues
Pros
free meals & tips
Cons
it's a part-time job
I have learnt discipline and time management and many other great qualities working with various customers via the phone etc.
I have also learnt how to handle people from all walks of life and to treat everyone with respect and empathy even amidst a busy schedule.
just serving food,drinks,dessert, order taking and buzzing the tables and chairs.
ive learned how work life its gonna be like.

i really dont know about management.
they are really frenly and really good to talk to.

to me the hardest part of the job is when we doesnt have enough man power to work and everything gets soo busy.

to me the most enjoyable part of the job is break time.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Work morning shift,learned to mix dough for pizza,management is very supportive to the staff...Co workers is helpfull and always there if you ask help regarding our work so fun working with them although some of them is partime and working student no borring time working with them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Can request over time
Do morning shift learned how to make pizza dough and cook pasta,,management is supportive and taking of the staff....Ideal to work plenty of training you can request to the management.
Pros
Free food, Medical, A/l, Ph etc.Leave
Cons
Can request overtime and day off
I have been in the F&B line for more than 20 years. I started of as a Technician and work to the current position of Technical Manager thru my years of experienced and knowledge of kitchen equipment.

There are 16 co-workers under my leadership.
I lead them to run day to day operation maintaining of restaurant kitchen equipment, restaurant facilities, Project management for new and renovating of current restaurant as per Franchise obligation etc.

My job involve design the layout of kitchen equipment to suit operation needs for a smooth workflow and complete within the time frame. I prepare budgeting cost for the project, manage ordering of equipment within the budget and completed within project deadline.

Thru the years with the company, I had accomplished afew mega projects thru creativity and think outside the box.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the Trust and Belief the management had supported.
Pros
Able to make own decision
Cons
Nil
Its the best Enviroment to work with. Got to learned alot of stuff in that company such as customer service & how to make team bonding. Good Management & without any miscommunication. My co-workers are easy to get along with & work together as a team. The hardest part of the job is in public holiday season because there will be alot of orders to be send out to the customers within a short time given. The most enjoyable part of the job is that i can get to communicate with the public & also to my fellow co-worker easily.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
my daily routine is open the store sanitized the tables and cuttleries then table settings..
i learned that customer is always important but not always wright..

management is good because they really appreciated the efforts of all the staff..
my co workers are always ready to help...

the hardest part of the when we dont have enough of staff..

the most enjoyable part of the job is when the customers shows that he/she are satisfied with the services
Pros
free lunch
Cons
12hours