Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Review

I would never recommend this job to anyone ever as it is very tiring plus the outlet I worked at the two managers is very bossy plus they don’t do their jobs very well and always get the trainees to do their jobs plus they were slacking while the trainees were doing more job than them. Plus I felt like I was getting underpaid as I did so many tiring task during the job it felt like it wasn’t worth it working there. Will never work there ever again.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Long hours, lesser pay and bossy managers

Same role

Productive and fun working environment

Morning has a slow start if its on a weekend shift. Lunch and dinner timings are where most of the time its packed. I would have to shuffle between working at the bar and serving customers. But after a few weeks of practice, everything becomes like a normal routine. I have learnt about the impact of customer service and its impact on their eating experience. A relax and non stressful environment is achieved even during peak hours. Focused and friendly work staff, willing to offer assistance when asked. Hardest part of the job would have to be when we are short staff. Front and back of the house would be affected due to lack of man power and things become more hectic as I would have to cover for someone else due to his absence. Everyday was enjoyable due to the company and the atmosphere. I guess celebrating our staff or customers birthday was the most enjoyable experience as the manager would grab his guitar and start playing for him/her while the whole pizzahut team would sing along. I enjoy the team bonding and spirit of pizzahut.
Same role

Nice staffs and managers

Worked as a part timer and the manager and colleagues (full-timers) were very nice and patient with me. I remembered there was a lot of of part timers as well and plenty of the full timers made sure we knew the basics and that we would do tasks properly. Overall, I loved working there as the staffs were very very nice and were like family.
Same location

It is a fun workplace and the people are very friendly.

I think working at Pizzhut is a fun and making friends there. I have no issue working with them but they lack of people working. They will tend to ask the part-timers to extend their working time. They always like to tell last minute. I mean its not fair if they higher the price of working at certain timing when they do not have workers. It must be a fair situation for both part-timers and full-timers.

Pros

Free lunch. Sometimes it depends on how long you work.

Cons

They follow by how long you work then you get your break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Pizza Hut with

• Pizza Hut
  • it’s a fun place to work at but it feels like your getting underpaid for doing a lot of things during the job