Plaza Premium Lounge

Plaza Premium Lounge Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews

Nice Workplace

Management and workplace style is flexible. Workplace culture is of multinational origin and helpful attitude from colleagues. Hardest part of the job would be workplace location.

Pros

Flexible working environment

Cons

Workplace location

Make this your last resort

Favouritism and biased environment. If you drink you will survive. If you don't, then you will never be in the good books of the person managing the place

busy and close like family colleague

Short of staff ,causing too many workload for 1 staff and work long hours to meet dateline. Very supportive management and willing to help each other.

Pros

friendly staff

Cons

working long hours

Productive Workplace

i enjoyed my work experience at Plaza Premium Lounge as ive talked and engaged myself to different kind of races in work level. Doing customer service requires patience and broad knowledge on different cultures of each race so you can have their trust.

A very good company

very well managed company. I have learned so much as I am assigned in the restaurant, lounge and spa. often busy but working with my colleagues is fun.

Pros

meal allowance, free transport

not a big company

very messy company loose control culture family business

Pros

loose control culture

Cons

loose control culture

fast moving enviroment

Shift work was really a tough experience to adapt. colleagues was great and helpful . friendly working enviroment last was the good laughing times and back up help for one another as a team that was memorable and great.

Productive and Superb Experience

By the guidance of our managers and supervisors, it is fun working for the company. Learning and imparting new ideas with my colleagues make me grow and develop my knowledge and skill as co-worker and a leader which is all company needs.

Pros

Free meal allowance, monthly bonuses, free transportation after 2am

Interesting workplace

A typical day at work at Plaza requires a customer facing role. From this work experience, serving in Changi Airport is rather challenging. Managing the team was not that easy if the head office is overseas as it creates a minor gap on decision making. The hardest part of the job is when a front line staff mishandle a client doing a meet & greet service. Trying to rectify a mistake sometimes does not come easy. The most enjoyable part if when the team renders a flawless service, we get a nice comment/ratings which lift up the whole team spirit.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Very long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plaza Premium Lounge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Plaza Premium Lounge with

Plaza Premium Lounge Reviews by Location

• Plaza Premium Lounge
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?