Poly Employee Reviews

Singapore5 reviews
Work and Such
Work here is enjoyable as you see immediate result of your effort. There is also good amount of anatomy within the processes and Audit Compliance requirement. The trick is to maintain a balance between your private life and the constant demand of a company that is driven by quarterly performance review.
Pros
free lunches once a month and a well stocked pantry
Cons
Location at Changi Business Park
Productive and fun environment
Productive and fun environment. The most enjoyable part of the time is that it encourage flexi working. For thos working parents, Polycom would be a perfect place to work at.
Pros
Workplace culture
Cons
Recent acquisition
Too many leadership changes
In the past 4 years, we had 3 CEO, 3 CIO, 3 APAC Presidents, 3 VP of Applications, 3 VP of Infrastructure and a lot of high leadership changes.
Great Company For Work / Life Balance
Besides the daily routine (rushing for shipment, resolving issues), we have to cope with changes in processes. Most times, it requires memory power and manual effort which human error bound to have.

I view this as challenges as we feedback to management upfront with possible solution to automate with reports.

Hardest part a process is being messed up during your absence and you can't do much the person is your boss. Sometimes, you rather have the new process backfire before it is easier to explain to my boss the correct process to adopt.

In Polycom, we manage orders with no early cut off date, it is always amazing when we pull through the quarter ends without much difficulty. The best part, we have work life balance here.

HR and co-workers are nice and polite. Of course do expect temper kicks in when Sales' figures are short and my team are under great pressure to fulfill every possible orders.

The reason I'm leaving is due to the shift to Changi Business Park and do not want to spend too much time on travelling.
Pros
Monthly Company Lunches Which Allows Workers To Mix Around, also welfares are rather good with training courses & regular health talks in the company.
Cons
Lack of ownership in each department, any error Order Management needs to be liable.
Normal workplace
Management not particularly insightful or visionary.
A sales oriented management

Company starting to enforce values

Working for home as this is a video conferencing company