Prefab Technology 3 Pte Ltd

Prefab Technology 3 Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore2 reviews

Friendly and easy to work with the colleagues

A short period of time working in this job. Job is quite mandate and not much exposure. Training is provided where I have upgraded to acquire the LCCI Private Secretarial course.

Pros

Staff welfare but quite limited

Cons

Not much work exposure

Productivity

I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, finding out – proactively – what their priorities are for the week, meeting with team for half hour to communicate the clients’ needs and organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations and avoid Friday evening surprises. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails and calls from our global teams. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized is not an option I will learn design skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prefab Technology 3 Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Prefab Technology 3 Pte Ltd with