Prima Food Pte Ltd

Prima Food Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore3 reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement

Fast-paced environment

- A typical day at work would be reporting to the section head and packing of bakery products for Christmas and Chinese New Year. - What I learned is that, it's a physical and challenging work. You need a lot of strength and effort to deliver the products. Can be tiring at times but at the end of the day, all the effort that I put in my work is worth it. - The management is very strict and particular about the staff working here so we need to do our job properly when it comes to work but they are actually nice people when you meet them. - Workplace culture would be a fast-paced environment because all the products that they did is the same thing. Can be hectic and stressful when the products are not delivered on time. - The hardest part of the job is when I have to go to the cold-room at (0-8 degree Celsius) and put the labels on the log-cakes to deliver to the customers. Not only that, but if there's a lot of orders, I have to stay up late till 1 a.m. when all the log-cakes are done labeling. - The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to go for my lunch at anytime I want and get free food sometimes.

Nothing to say

烂管理层,无理要求,提出合理的意见及管理方式不被采纳,老旧的观念。 公司的福利待遇其实还是不错的,有问题的只是管理层方面的

No Doubt, THE BEST Place to work!

I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much in these past 2 years (and still learning from this great place), and will never forget the kindness of management and all of my colleagues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prima Food Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Prima Food Pte Ltd with