Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Good working experience
- Many opportunities to grow your capabilities.
- Great benefits especially for married couple.

- Recommended for those whom wants to gain work experience and take this place as a stepping stone.
Best Employer
Brilliant Experience with variety of on-job learning through strategically planned vertical as well as horizontal learning provided on the job as well as through managerial training.
Collections and credit control
collections and credit control
Liase with internal and external stakeholders

Seeking approval for release of orders

Offsetting of incoming payment with 20 discount profile
Fun work place
An interesting FMCG company with rich culture, openness in communications. Great Work life balance & workplace culture. Highly
Recommended to work in such great company.

Excellent leadership management team supporting employees.

Great IT Team supporting the entire organization.
Pros
great snacks
Cons
Na
family oriented
Nice company to work with its typical day at work with Good and understanding Management .
Friendly and helpful colleagues, I enjoyed handling the event and meeting overseas Colleagues while handling the event.
Perfect place to learn marketing with low to no work life balance
Its an amazing place to get trained as a brand marketer. The work life at P&G is hectic but definitely worth every second you spend at your job. Highly recommended.
Productive and great place to work
Great place to work, regional and global work environment, good career progression available, fun place to work, good perks, benefits and competitive salary
Pros
Many good things
Cons
Some improvements needed
Friendly atmosphere, good team work
Diff walk of people come together, we have common goal and always give good result. Respect each other culture and religion. Friday usually no email and after will be team bonding.
Pros
R&D has facilities for staff to use
Cons
Far from home
Very competitive company
P&G is the company for career advancement. It gives good perks and benefits to employees. There are times when work and life balance is not guaranteed.
Good
Great place to be. But hard to grow at lower levels. Need to know the system and be proactive at looking for new opportunities. Diverse working environment and flexible working culture.
Good company to work for, allow personal and professional growth, family oriented
Everyday is a learning experience, company stretches you to deliver and grow/enhance your talent/skills. People are very talented and enjoy the challenges of work. Management is open for direct line of communications.
Good working environment
Standard working timing from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm. Good, clean and vibrant working environment with friendly and approachable workers. Muslim friendly and provides prayer rooms as well as nursing rooms for nursing mothers.
Highly competitive atmosphere
Working is always a challenge and there will always be something new that you will learn. There is never a time for a break and you will always find yourself moving, whether forwards, sideways or back.
Family orientated company
I was assigned to the production line for powdered material during my internship. It was not fully mechanized as part of the process needs us to manually push and pull heavy carts filled with powder to the storage and dispensing area. The team did not have a lot of members thus we were all working individually. Due to that, it was essential that nothing went wrong as the assigned area. the management people were all friendly and taught me a lot of things which were not taught in school.
Pros
free variety of food during monthly meetings
Cons
no cafeteria on site
세계 초일류 기업
세계 초일류 기업
인재 양성과 리더십 개발에 최고 기업

급여와 복리후생이 뛰어남

능력에 따라 공평한 승진 기회제공

세계 최고 내부 교육 프로그램 제공
Good colleague
Good company with good bonus, good salary, fast paced, job rotation opportunity, encourage learning and applying new techniques.
Good people development program
Good company to work for
Good company culture. They does not have the best salary but it was compensated with lots of company benefit like employee sale and stock option. This company will help you in term of personal career growth.
101 % of focus
good working exp. they didn't mistreat the intern. each month will have a meeting within all the groups will have bonding with workmates. there have good facilities.
Competitive
Overall not bad, hard to get career advancement if there's no senior/ manager leaving the co, enjoyable working colleagues, work life balance and good staff benefits
Pros
Good benefit for staff with family/ going to start family
Cons
Change commission payout, poor management skills
The company I want to build my career in
I was elated to be able to start my career as a fresh graduate in a wholesome company like P&G. Though I left earlier to purse and understand what I am looking for in my career, I've always known and wished that I will be working for P&G again one day.
Productive and Fun Environment
The most enjoyable part of the job would be on-going support from group of admin, supporting team towards work and personal matters. I am employed as contract staff for more than 5years. Unfortunately due to global policy changed for contract staff with service of more than 3 years. Our contract will not be renewed. It was so unfortunate as I am seeing myself to retire in P&G. I was so comfortable with supportive team am supporting.
Pros
Discounted Products
Cons
Long Hours