Procter & Gamble
View all Procter & Gamble reviews

Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Review

Good place to work in

Company that took care employees well, rewarded and gift occasionally. Good working environment that motivates you to works better. Nice office set up promote collaboration in office environment

Same roleSame location

Fun, interactive and collaborative working environment

I was impressed with their working everywhere and on the go kind of workplace. Basically more to play and work kind of motto. No regret in working there as most colleagues were multi-nationals sharing culture with each other.

Pros

Free lunches, discounted products for employees, quarterly team bonding, etc

Cons

Fast paced environment, multi tasking is required.
Same role

Productive and Fun Environment

The most enjoyable part of the job would be on-going support from group of admin, supporting team towards work and personal matters. I am employed as contract staff for more than 5years. Unfortunately due to global policy changed for contract staff with service of more than 3 years. Our contract will not be renewed. It was so unfortunate as I am seeing myself to retire in P&G. I was so comfortable with supportive team am supporting.

Pros

Discounted Products

Cons

Long Hours
Same role

Very productive, work life balance, great ambience and great people, managers etc

A great place to work in but considering im a contractor I loose out on the benefits. Work as a team with other colleagues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Procter & Gamble with

Procter & Gamble Reviews by Location

• Procter & Gamble
  • Good place to work in
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?