Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Found 75 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,853 reviews

Collaborative

People are willing to help you out, only if you ask. Open door policy, people are always available for you if you set up time with them. Fast-paced and handling many projects.

Pros

Free fruit day, regular health screenings

Cons

long work hours

Good company to start your career

Good learning opportunity with empowerment. Good benefits and competitive package. A grow from within company, so enter early is an advantage, even as an intern

Fun, interactive and collaborative working environment

I was impressed with their working everywhere and on the go kind of workplace. Basically more to play and work kind of motto. No regret in working there as most colleagues were multi-nationals sharing culture with each other.

Pros

Free lunches, discounted products for employees, quarterly team bonding, etc

Cons

Fast paced environment, multi tasking is required.

No work life balance

Not a place for people looking for work life balance. Giant company but rather messy SOP. Benefits however, are rather comprehensive. It is a definite tradeoff between work or your life.

Productive and knowledgeable workplace and environment

A really productive and fast-paced environment filled with easy-going colleagues that will push you to be better. A place where you can deepen your knowledge and interest in science.

Cons

long hours and far from home

Political stressful environment

Work performance is rated based on another person’s expectation instead of my own line manager. What a disappointment! Aside to the disappointment, my colleagues are professional and helpful, and I enjoyed working with my team.

Benefits

Cons

Rating

Good working experience

- Many opportunities to grow your capabilities. - Great benefits especially for married couple. - Recommended for those whom wants to gain work experience and take this place as a stepping stone.

Best Employer

Brilliant Experience with variety of on-job learning through strategically planned vertical as well as horizontal learning provided on the job as well as through managerial training.

Collections and credit control

collections and credit control Liase with internal and external stakeholders Seeking approval for release of orders Offsetting of incoming payment with 20 discount profile

Productive and Fun Place

Overall it was a splendid experience. I had a great work life balance especially since I am a part time student. The work is also relevant to what I studied.

Fun work place

An interesting FMCG company with rich culture, openness in communications. Great Work life balance & workplace culture. Highly Recommended to work in such great company. Excellent leadership management team supporting employees. Great IT Team supporting the entire organization.

Pros

great snacks

Cons

Na

family oriented

Nice company to work with its typical day at work with Good and understanding Management . Friendly and helpful colleagues, I enjoyed handling the event and meeting overseas Colleagues while handling the event.

Perfect place to learn marketing with low to no work life balance

Its an amazing place to get trained as a brand marketer. The work life at P&G is hectic but definitely worth every second you spend at your job. Highly recommended.

Productive and great place to work

Great place to work, regional and global work environment, good career progression available, fun place to work, good perks, benefits and competitive salary

Pros

Many good things

Cons

Some improvements needed

Friendly atmosphere, good team work

Diff walk of people come together, we have common goal and always give good result. Respect each other culture and religion. Friday usually no email and after will be team bonding.

Pros

R&D has facilities for staff to use

Cons

Far from home

Very competitive company

P&G is the company for career advancement. It gives good perks and benefits to employees. There are times when work and life balance is not guaranteed.

Good

Great place to be. But hard to grow at lower levels. Need to know the system and be proactive at looking for new opportunities. Diverse working environment and flexible working culture.

Good company to work for, allow personal and professional growth, family oriented

Everyday is a learning experience, company stretches you to deliver and grow/enhance your talent/skills. People are very talented and enjoy the challenges of work. Management is open for direct line of communications.

Good working environment

Standard working timing from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm. Good, clean and vibrant working environment with friendly and approachable workers. Muslim friendly and provides prayer rooms as well as nursing rooms for nursing mothers.

Highly competitive atmosphere

Working is always a challenge and there will always be something new that you will learn. There is never a time for a break and you will always find yourself moving, whether forwards, sideways or back.

Family orientated company

I was assigned to the production line for powdered material during my internship. It was not fully mechanized as part of the process needs us to manually push and pull heavy carts filled with powder to the storage and dispensing area. The team did not have a lot of members thus we were all working individually. Due to that, it was essential that nothing went wrong as the assigned area. the management people were all friendly and taught me a lot of things which were not taught in school.

Pros

free variety of food during monthly meetings

Cons

no cafeteria on site

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2K
2.1K

Procter & Gamble Reviews by Location

• Procter & Gamble
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?