Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews in Novena

Novena9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,205 reviews

The company I want to build my career in

I was elated to be able to start my career as a fresh graduate in a wholesome company like P&G. Though I left earlier to purse and understand what I am looking for in my career, I've always known and wished that I will be working for P&G again one day.

One for all & all for one

I've started my career in P&G and it is the most fascinating workplace to learn and understand the big picture in such a big company

Pros

Systematic processes

Cons

Nil

Fast pace working environment

Solve technical issues or human error issues that staff face. Working in a team is very important. Its very enjoyable to work with a team that is knowledgeable and fair. The hardest part of the job is to detect a human error and rectify it as soon as possible, sometimes it can be a really minor but concealed error.

Pros

Ample break time

Cons

time constraint and pressure to troubleshoot when problem occurs.

Productive & Fun

Love working there. Learning new things. Meeting new people everyday. Great learning process. Great colleagues & bosses. Constant product staff sales. Flexible working culture. Can work from home if need to.

Pros

Constant product staff sales, meeting new people

Fun workplace

Team mates are great and help each other. I've learned more on SAP and reports. Hardest part is when launching new product but its a great team work.

Productive and Fun workplace

Flexible working hours, healthy and positive work culture. Supportive and helpful teammates. Exciting work opportunities with other P&G personnel around the world.

Fast paced and competitive world

Company culture is okay, it's a competitive world which is also good at times

Able to meet different type of people with different character

1. i have learn how to : - work as a team and independently - understand things that required by user - talk to different level of people - solve an issue - different job scope apart from Helpdesk - multitask 2. The hardest part of the job: - when come to doing 2 different job at one time i need to solve certain issue and have to think out of the box. 3. most enjoyable part of the job: - when i manage to fulfill user request and they felt satisfied/happy - compliment from user to me

Excellent Wellfare

A company that has excellent welfare and culture. People are open to ideas and changes. Fun and flexible environment.

Pros

good learning ground and has career progression.

Cons

contract staff has little space for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Procter & Gamble with

Procter & Gamble Reviews by Location

• Procter & Gamble
  • Novena
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?