Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews in Queenstown

Queenstown3 reviews

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,205 reviews

Good environment

I have been working here at almost 3 years, the working environment is very good with the good salary and benefits.

large company with a lot of contract staff

Work in a small dept. Manage to pick up the job duties within a short time as work wise is similar to Solutia Pte Ltd. Most enjoyable part of the job is that the benefits are also extend to the contract staff.

Pros

Free lunches at times

Cons

no chance to convert to permanent position

Good company which give me great experience and learnings

For Customer Service, typical day at work are quite routine however, often with last minute requests. As I had chances to perform in different part of the Customer Service Organization, I have learnt to manage/connect with others from dirrerent functions in order to work and achieve the goal. My co-workers are responsible and nice to work with. We are also friends after office hours. I don't see the hardest part of the job as I believe that all the tasks can be completed if we put our best efforts. Howerver, the hardest part for me to adjust is the backing up system and wokring on public holidays.The most enjoyable part of the job is that I am able to work with many people in different functions. When a task or a target is achieved, it's the success of everyone as a one great team.

Pros

staff sales

Cons

backing up system, working on public holidays, difficult to make a move to explore the work in other departments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Procter & Gamble with