Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews in Tuas

Tuas5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,205 reviews

Productive and knowledgeable workplace and environment

A really productive and fast-paced environment filled with easy-going colleagues that will push you to be better. A place where you can deepen your knowledge and interest in science.

Cons

long hours and far from home

Good working experience

- Many opportunities to grow your capabilities. - Great benefits especially for married couple. - Recommended for those whom wants to gain work experience and take this place as a stepping stone.

101 % of focus

good working exp. they didn't mistreat the intern. each month will have a meeting within all the groups will have bonding with workmates. there have good facilities.

Accepting Culture

It is a productive and fun working environment. I was attached there for weeks and they treated me as if I was a permanent staff and not a intern. Respect is give to all regardless of the position. Management is to do work too. No complicated system. Multinational and friendly. It was the best experience. Plant manger is available to talk to for any problems.

Pros

Open culture, Open mindset

Cons

No canteen to buy food, have to bring own food or order through company caterer

Working in P&G

Very challenging to deliver organisation goals. Multi tasking is part of the organisation strategy. Innovation are encouraged to improve productivity in the organisation.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Procter & Gamble?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Procter & Gamble with