Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern4 reviews
Singapore4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,205 reviews

Productive and knowledgeable workplace and environment

A really productive and fast-paced environment filled with easy-going colleagues that will push you to be better. A place where you can deepen your knowledge and interest in science.

Cons

long hours and far from home

Family orientated company

I was assigned to the production line for powdered material during my internship. It was not fully mechanized as part of the process needs us to manually push and pull heavy carts filled with powder to the storage and dispensing area. The team did not have a lot of members thus we were all working individually. Due to that, it was essential that nothing went wrong as the assigned area. the management people were all friendly and taught me a lot of things which were not taught in school.

Pros

free variety of food during monthly meetings

Cons

no cafeteria on site

101 % of focus

good working exp. they didn't mistreat the intern. each month will have a meeting within all the groups will have bonding with workmates. there have good facilities.

Good culture and environment

Great people to work with, awesome environment and learning potential. Pays well also so not much to complain about! Work trips are quite frequent as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Procter & Gamble with

Procter & Gamble Reviews by Location

• Procter & Gamble
  • Intern
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?