Procter & Gamble
Coronavirus update
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Management reviews

Singapore71 reviews
An interesting FMCG company with rich culture, openness in communications. Great Work life balance & workplace culture. Highly
Recommended to work in such great company.

Excellent leadership management team supporting employees.
Great IT Team supporting the entire organization.
Pros
great snacks
Cons
Na
Nice company to work with its typical day at work with Good and understanding Management .
Friendly and helpful colleagues, I enjoyed handling the event and meeting overseas Colleagues while handling the event.
Everyday is a learning experience, company stretches you to deliver and grow/enhance your talent/skills. People are very talented and enjoy the challenges of work. Management is open for direct line of communications.
I was assigned to the production line for powdered material during my internship. It was not fully mechanized as part of the process needs us to manually push and pull heavy carts filled with powder to the storage and dispensing area. The team did not have a lot of members thus we were all working individually. Due to that, it was essential that nothing went wrong as the assigned area. the management people were all friendly and taught me a lot of things which were not taught in school.
Pros
free variety of food during monthly meetings
Cons
no cafeteria on site
세계 초일류 기업
인재 양성과 리더십 개발에 최고 기업

급여와 복리후생이 뛰어남

능력에 따라 공평한 승진 기회제공

세계 최고 내부 교육 프로그램 제공
Overall not bad, hard to get career advancement if there's no senior/ manager leaving the co, enjoyable working colleagues, work life balance and good staff benefits
Pros
Good benefit for staff with family/ going to start family
Cons
Change commission payout, poor management skills
Pros:
- Good systems and processes.

- Good multi-function team.

- Decent training opportunities.

Cons:

- HR is useless.

- Management doesn't understand experienced candidates and is unable to leverage their unique skill sets.
- when pushed they will use the bell curve when cost cutting from top down and tell you your performance sucks and shove you out without any compensation. They do this periodically across functions.

- All brands are performing poorly vs. competition.

- Top management are busy sucking up and not offering enough project advice to multi function team.

- In grown and inbred culture without flexibility in culture that needs to be ready for the outside shock/competition.

- Funny thing is the office in Buona Vista has more people from Adecco (a company that hires contractors) than permanent staff. They use this talent so that they escape from hiring locals and saving costs on CPF etc. In fact a lot of the brand assistants, HR assistants from adecco personnel.

- Career ladders are imbalanced. Brand people start on B2 while SNO and other functions start on B1.

-If you are in Brand or Finance gladly get the experience and get out, other functions while bide your time and pray to god they don't shove you out when the going gets bad.

- There is no accountability with a lot of senior leaders in SNO. Their metrics are so bad that they show leaders in Cincinnati the good KPIs and maintain a second KPI for bad ones to regional leaders.

- Asia pacific has lost of a lot of talent to e-commerce companies and that is the right direction to go because
 - more...
Pros
Refer above
Cons
Refer above
If you must join, join a commercial function. Everyone else is backend.
Management is risk averse and will go out of their way to keep you down if it doesn't fit their goals.
Strong diversity initiatives. So if you're a girl, you'll have fair/equal treatment, maybe moreso than in other places.
It is a productive and fun working environment.
I was attached there for weeks and they treated me as if I was a permanent staff and not a intern.

Respect is give to all regardless of the position.

Management is to do work too.
No complicated system.

Multinational and friendly.

It was the best experience.

Plant manger is available to talk to for any problems.
Pros
Open culture, Open mindset
Cons
No canteen to buy food, have to bring own food or order through company caterer
The culture demands you to work more hours to be recognized rather than the recognition of good results. The management set guidelines for promotion but does not seem to follow it.

Co-worker are great as HR strongly discourages any discrimination and racism at all levels.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Career advancement is vague
This is a great company. I love the culture here the most. All the people are really capable and friendly, especially people at management level. And, the work scope is really demanding.
P&G is the first of the organizations that i've worked in that has an open environment in the sense that you are to do your work independently with the training that was provided by the team managements. Definitely, free and easy but serious in getting the results done.
Pros
Massage chairs, multi-cultured
Cons
Contract basis
Daily I would do research, source, select, develop & maintain sources of supply both locally and overseas suppliers. I have learnt the 12 basic fundamental sourcing skill which is needed to be a successful sourcing buyer and the management is willing to support this. My colleagues are great and share information, knowledge very often. The hardest part of the of the job if there is only a qualified single source supplier. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know people from different cultures, background and countries.
Pros
Learning new innovation
Great culture; great visibility to senior management and good benefits. However, significant uncertainty given the number of changes the company is going through
Its indeed a corporate working environment. So far I've learned how to process Proof of Performance for invoices from various customers and that's my main duty. The management is overall good. And my fellow colleagues are pretty serious and focused with work I would say, therefore we rarely engage in a conversation at work. The hardest part of the work is that it's very much overloading, as at one go I will receive various invoices for P.O.P's to be processed at a tight deadline. But the enjoyable part of the job is the flexible working hours
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Overloading and no benefits given at work