Work performance is rated based on another person’s expectation instead of my own line manager. What a disappointment! Aside to the disappointment, my colleagues are professional and helpful, and I enjoyed working with my team.
Good company culture. They does not have the best salary but it was compensated with lots of company benefit like employee sale and stock option. This company will help you in term of personal career growth.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Procter & Gamble?
Job Work/Life Balance
Horrible place for experienced candidates and millenials
SNO (Former Employee) - Buona Vista - March 17, 2018
- Good systems and processes.
- Good multi-function team.
- Decent training opportunities.
- HR is useless.
- Management doesn't understand experienced candidates and is unable to leverage their unique skill sets.
- when pushed they will use the bell curve when cost cutting from top down and tell you your performance sucks and shove you out without any compensation. They do this periodically across functions.
- All brands are performing poorly vs. competition.
- Top management are busy sucking up and not offering enough project advice to multi function team.
- In grown and inbred culture without flexibility in culture that needs to be ready for the outside shock/competition.
- Funny thing is the office in Buona Vista has more people from Adecco (a company that hires contractors) than permanent staff. They use this talent so that they escape from hiring locals and saving costs on CPF etc. In fact a lot of the brand assistants, HR assistants from adecco personnel.
- Career ladders are imbalanced. Brand people start on B2 while SNO and other functions start on B1.
-If you are in Brand or Finance gladly get the experience and get out, other functions while bide your time and pray to god they don't shove you out when the going gets bad.
- There is no accountability with a lot of senior leaders in SNO. Their metrics are so bad that they show leaders in Cincinnati the good KPIs and maintain a second KPI for bad ones to regional leaders.
- Asia pacific has lost of a lot of talent to e-commerce companies and that is the right direction to go because - more...
Work in a small dept. Manage to pick up the job duties within a short time as work wise is similar to Solutia Pte Ltd. Most enjoyable part of the job is that the benefits are also extend to the contract staff.
The culture demands you to work more hours to be recognized rather than the recognition of good results. The management set guidelines for promotion but does not seem to follow it.
Co-worker are great as HR strongly discourages any discrimination and racism at all levels.
Great leadership training and people. Learned how to manage people, work load, responsibilities. Co-workers are very smart and I learned a lot from them. Compensation Salary and benefits are very good. Earned a lot and there was work life balance. The only down side was I got bored after working for 5 years
Its indeed a corporate working environment. So far I've learned how to process Proof of Performance for invoices from various customers and that's my main duty. The management is overall good. And my fellow colleagues are pretty serious and focused with work I would say, therefore we rarely engage in a conversation at work. The hardest part of the work is that it's very much overloading, as at one go I will receive various invoices for P.O.P's to be processed at a tight deadline. But the enjoyable part of the job is the flexible working hours
The company values people a lot and has strong promo-from-within culture.
The compensation is fantastic and you are expected to do multiple assignments to get well-rounded. However, the size of the organization is too big and it means things move very slowly.