Progressive Builders Pte Ltd

Progressive Builders Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore5 reviews

Utilise this company as a stepping stone will do

PROS Site locations quite centralised near town and convenient.- Working hours adhere to what was agreed in the employment contract.- Coworkers are helpful and easygoing- If you need a job and left with no other option (which should not be the case if you are in HIP/BTO industry in construction), getting a job here is better than being unemployed (even if it is HQ-based).- No onboarding and no exit interviews nor clearance. Casual SOP.Cons- Due to political nature of the site projects, the work issues could cause disharmony between staff and management people.- Working dynamics is subjected to which superior you are under. Some may lowkey scare you so that you fear for your future even after you leave the company.- Company wants to rush and expedite work yet not supportive in terms of ample resources- The so-called Yearly bonus is paid out in 2 portions, one around Chinese new year period and another in middle of the year. (payout terms of 2nd portion of bonus may vary among different staff). Do not expect full month yearly bonus.- Bonus payout is at company's discretion, if you and your team mate are leaving the company, there is a chance one of you may not get the bonus even though your colleague is also leaving but gets it. (who knows why?)- Notice period may be 1 or 2 months, depending on individual case and management discretion.- Final payment from company (after your last day) is paid about a week after instead of last working day. Based on consensus with coworkers, it is not uncommon to wait 5 working days for your final salary even if your last day was -

productive and friendly

I have been working at full-time bassis Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with PD. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to up skill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. Company bares...Show More I never found a single in my time spent in PB. All thanks to the great mentors. Advice to Management You are the best management , Perfect combination of talent and talent and talent.

Fun Workplace

No comments as for now... Overall all is pleasant to work with... New environment and alots that I learned here as a site admin which is different from my previous workplace which is more to document controller(DC).

fun workplace

The colleagues are good and nice, have a good partner be with me and teach me a lot of things and Superior is a kind person which help me a lot in my job.

I am thoroughly enjoying the work of a dormitory manager.

My daily routine requires me to start work at 7am end at 6pm officially, but more often I am required to stay back to oversee daily day to day running of smooth operations. I have learned the art of foreign workers management through my 8 years of experience as a dormitory manager. There is no hard part of my job, as all it requires is understanding the attitude and mindset of the workers and fine tuning them. The most enjoyable part is definitely seeing the workers return back from work and call the dormitory a home sweet home, with needs taken care of and maintaining a high standard of discipline and security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive Builders Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Progressive Builders Pte Ltd with