PSGOURMET PTE LTD
View all PSGOURMET PTE LTD reviews

PSGOURMET PTE LTD

PSGOURMET PTE LTD Employee Review

Terrible part time job

As a former part timer, I was kicked out and ‘retrenched’ for providing too little shifts. Managers will always force you to extend or give more shifts even when you are a full time student. Non understanding management and worst of all most of the full timers are extremely lazy, only want to capitalise on us part timers. Working hours are long (some days up till 1am) and there is no pay raise. DO NOT WORK for P.S. Cafe as a part time service crew/bartender. You will only be exploited at a $9/hr salary (with CPF deduction you are only pocketing $7+/hr, pathetic salary. So easy to find another F&B job with much fewer crowds and at least equal pay).

Pros

Staff meals

Cons

Exploiting part timers

Excessive requirements, long hours and messy mid management

There are better job offers with less hours and lesser human trafficSome management team members are too pro customer rated and doesn't listen to staff that slogged the long hours.Welfare is lesser than most companies with similar scale.

Food and beverage

ps cafe is a very good place for the coffee, lunch and dinner! They are providing very good food and delicious desserts! I’m also like this cafe , but I want to apply my service pass that is way I applying my job ! And I’m currently working this cafe as a service crew !

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

productive and nice environment

as a trainee i learn a lot there and i develop my skills and knowledge, also every aspects in kitchen needs. i learn a lot from the staff about how the things going and how to do every job. i enjoy myself at the hot section while making the hot dished that the guest ordered.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PSGOURMET PTE LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PSGOURMET PTE LTD with