Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

Great workplace culture, long hours for auditors. However, company provides great learning experience. Work from home benefits and flex dress day. Enjoyable experience
Good culture good management good colleagues good working environment flexible time nice food good bosses good laptop good phone good team good manager
The horror stories that you hear about audit are real. It's a good place to learn but you need to be able to survive with little sleep, the occasional micromanaging boss, and really nasty clients.
Pros
Sometimes great people
Cons
Really Long hours
As an external auditor, a typical assignment commences by having a team meeting with my managers and seniors. Allocation of sections of the financial statements will then be done and we will start on the job when we reach the client's office. As an assistant associate, the sections I handled were more straightforward, although equally tedious and required good knowledge and judgement of the fundamentals of accounting. Despite having a heavy workload on their part, my managers and seniors were always quick to guide me whenever I faced difficulties or had any doubts about my own judgement. Generally, the coaching culture shined through the difficulties we faced as a team. The hardest part of the job that required perseverance was definitely the tight deadlines and insanely long working hours. Though it was tough, the more enjoyable days were the ones I conquered together with my team.
Pros
Steep learning culture
Cons
Long working hours
no typical day. usually start work at 9am and end work at 8 or 9pm. learned to work as a team. strong management team. good workplace culture. hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult clients.
Working in one of the top company in the world is an honour. Working environment was quite competitive and fast pace. I learn to master skills in multitasking in pressure environment as well as time management.
- Proficient in Financial Reporting Standards for Singapore, International, and US GAAP - Proficient in Singapore Auditing Standards - Requires resolve and efficiency to complete audit in time
Being given chance to work on different type of engagements. Coaching environment is not bad only if it is not peak period. Some managers are helpful to coach but some are not, leaving to the individual subordinates to work and errors are anticipated.
Pros
team bonding