Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Singapore7 reviews
Good
I like to work with this company as this company is very famous and we can get a sound salary as well as we can get more facilities and opportunities to improve our job quality
less people and company looking for more production
management is the worst-case scenario for the company. every manager brings more rules for the hangar floor and expect many things from the minor staff...
Fun workplace
Good communication with one another and very understanding Manager.
I am very happy, I love my roles/job as a Secretary and strongly looking forward to come back to work with Qatar Airways again for future.
Pros
Flexible on working hours and convenient location
Cons
No opportunity to convert as perm staff
Tranning Day
I was appointed in Qatar Airways as ground services agent & it was one of my favorite airline where i have fly. I use to collect the boarding cards when i use to fly & while the training we have a question regarding the boarding pass and i was having a physical boarding card with me from Qatar Airways here i came to know that sometime collection give you advantage.
singapore
hello i have all my confidence in Qatar Airways and i promise you if i work with you i give you all the best and i work very hard and i hope to work with the best company in the world and i promise again to be the best worker in this company in addition i promise you to work anytime
thanks
glad to work with this airline
Fun place to work and good benefits. with unlimited travel and lots of benefits, people are really easy to work with and you will be proud if you are working with Qatar Airways due to its very high standards.
Working inside Airport is really interesting
I work as a buyer inside Hamad international Airport here in Qatar. We have 11 F&B units including 4 bar and restaurants and foodcourt. As a buyer im responsible in every items which we are using from the operations.
Pros
Free 2 meal per day
Cons
8 working hours