Raduga Pte Ltd

Human Resources Manager1 review
Singapore1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
The good things
As a matured working adult, I personally find Raduga adopts an open and receptive concept of management style allowing free flow of ideas, creativity and innovation without restriction on ways of doing things so long it is rules abiding.

In this organization, every individual is a contributor and will have a chance to express their ideas and thoughts. It is especially special that the owners of the company are willing to coach and guide every staff personally if staff were to approach them. Through their guidance, it opens up our mind and broadens horizon enabling us to view things and tasks in a more holistic approach. An unique Culture that shapes a successful entrepreneurs of tomorrow. If you have the courage to prove and excel, they will welcome you to join the team.

The challenges

It is definitely not bed of roses and learning curve can be steep. However, I would say nothing venture nothing gain. Need to be street smart and work smart to prioritize and accomplish as much tasks as possible in the given 8hrs time frame. Can be a great challenge to various professional at initial joining stage.
Pros
A recreation and gym in the office
Cons
Can be challenging for those who want easy and simple lifestyle