Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd

Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Fast-paced Environment

The work can be challenging considering that hospitals in Singapore are fast-paced. However, I'm lucky to be working with a great team. It is daunting for the first few months but you will get used to it.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

i work for 5.5 days

challenging to work with

I worked as a night shift Pharmacy Technician 40 hrs per week. More knowledgeable in the field of medicines. Stressful and fast paced environment. Strict in a right way.

Work under pressure but fun

A fun and challenging work environment as we have to deal with patients from different walks to life. Both locals and foreigners. Learned a lot of medical terms and also about how important is insurance coverage. Work is busy on a daily basis as we are the main admission and discharge office. Hardest part of the job is to keep our emotions under control especially when facing difficult patients. Enjoyable part of the job is when you are able to deliver your best to provide to patient what they need and when they thanked you for your patience in handling them.

Pros

D&d

Cons

Long and irregular hours

Too long hours. Overtime almost everyday. Working every saturday. Doctors are nice and lenient. Colleagues are cooperative. Adequate training. Overwhelming non appointment patient.

Pros

Occasionally free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Raffles Hospital Pte Ltd