Raffles Hotels

Raffles Hotels Employee Reviews

Luxury Work Experience
Most memorable days of my life was Raffles Hotel Singapore. I have learned many things while working at Raffles Hotel. I have the BEST mentors and I will always be grateful to all of them.

For me, Raffles is Forever Family in my heart!
One of the best experience I had
I was an intern back then, but the seniors really gave their efforts to teach and guide us in what we will be doing, and ensure we knew and understand all the information needed for the work. They took care of us and treat us really well.
Stressful
I worked at raffles hotel as an part timer for banquet. The first day I worked there the manger was strict so that we won’t messed up the whole entire event which will put on stress onto new worker but overall I would recommend people to go that place to just feel how it’s like to work as a banquet server
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours, Stressful, Strict
Productive and fun workplace
Just like a big Family,is a history hotel,good benefits,i can see alot different people from other countries,learn more language , learn good service attitude too.
Productive and fun workplace
- Everyone works well together despite being from different departments
- Friendly and helpful colleagues

- Fast working space but manageable

- I learned time management better after working here
Friendly working environment
I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank Raffles Hotel Singapore for making who i am today. This is an absolute place to learn and grow.
Educational
Best entry into fine dining, wine educstion- legacy of raffles hotel snd prestige , fine dining skills honed, ability to tske on evemts hesd on- made captain
Productive and fun working place
This place is a fine dining restaurant that people most like it here . People and friendly and nice. You can either choose alar-carte or teppanyaki table.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
Short hours
wonder full and good work place
good experience working in this place I am very lucky to be part of the historical Hotel in Singapore.but my mind is still looking for its natural motion which is working on cars so i have decided to change in its direction.
Pros
free food and accomodation
Cons
longhours
Productive and well balance place
Raffles Hotel is a strong culture Hotel. The culture is gentle breeze. I’m proud that I grow from Raffles Hotel, cause teach me many things. They will train and give course to update our informations and our professional. They work as family culture. I’m enjoy the whole environment. Although sometime is tough but whole team will settle all problem.
a very high standard and proud place to work
each and every staff proud to work in Raffles hotel. a national monument and part of the Singapore history as well. Heritage well maintained and service with smile is a prriority
Pros
fun place and proud place
Cons
to many pioneers
Great Place to work In
A small establishment where everyone knows one another. Cultured place where knowledge are being passed down through seniors who are willing to share.
productive and worlds best working place
Passionately working with good ingredients and fresh produce .a typical day at work is meeting guests , cooking food , maintaining food cost , labour costs .
Very good place to work
very good place to work if anyone get opportunities to work there it's very good for future u can learn lot of things n hotel will send for more training
Pros
Lots of banefit
Cons
Long hour
great hotel
great hotel to work at it is not a hotel but an institution and also a national monument of singapore. It was an excellent experience to work there. Memorable experience.
A good place to work
A good place to work, who work at Raffles Hotel will feel that kind of family environment. who work at Raffles Hotel will feel being respect and warm.
Pros
good place to start
Challenging and Learning Environment
Being able to work in the Legendary Raffles Hotel is indeed a privilege. This lady of 126 years of existence is the place where I have grown and the backbone of my work experience. Having to meet residents who have always dreamt of staying in Raffles is the daily joy at work. My colleagues or as I say my friends are the ones who makes the day easy and stress-free.
fun work place
learned to organize restaurant
learned how to prepare drinks, cocktails,etc

learned to handle reponsibilities
Pros
free meal