Raffles Hotels Employee Reviews for Banquet Server
Banquet Server1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 93 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked at raffles hotel as an part timer for banquet. The first day I worked there the manger was strict so that we won’t messed up the whole entire event which will put on stress onto new worker but overall I would recommend people to go that place to just feel how it’s like to work as a banquet server
Long hours, Stressful, Strict
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Raffles Hotels?
See more Raffles Hotels reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raffles Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 93 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Raffles Hotels
- What is the Raffles Hotels employee discount?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Raffles Hotels?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Raffles Hotels?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Raffles Hotels? What are the steps along …One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Raffles Hotels?One person answered
See all questions and answers