Ramky Cleantech Services Pte Ltd

Ramky Cleantech Services Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore18 reviews

No work life balance

No work life balance and tiring during off day they will call back during any case of accident they wont investigate first will cut salary before talking

Commercial Cleaner

If you want to pursue a career in cleaning, this is a good company to join in. You will be doing general cleaning under a supervisor. Proper attire and tools are required to identify you in a work team. In some challenging assignments there will also be site managers and skilful teammates who can help and make work fun. There will be time for breaks, meals and rest in a flexible day’s job. You get to sometimes work alongside the building maintenance staff. It is important to be aware and practical of safety rules with the job at hand. I got the chance of learning to do better with machines available at the sites. You come clean, go back cleaner.

Pros

Great buddy system prevail during work.

Cons

Low pay in a blue-collared profession.

Productive and fun work place

I learned so many new things at working place and Ramky send me to so many course this is helpful for me in work place to continue my job scope and i really like working with Ramky company.

Pros

NTUC voucher

Cons

Long ho

A Slow Paced & Boring Environment

No Job Security and Advancement. No job redesigns to keep turnover low. No new skills training or skills retraining by HR. Reward system needs revamping just to name example as in lacking motivational incentives for long term service employees to keep them. The management is slow to resolving problems face by the subordinate levels and other operational procedures needs to straighten up for smooth running.

Pros

Pantry with fridges even one for Halal food.

Cons

Systems need improvements so as to reduce duplicates of jobs. Wasting time.

Good ,reasonable

Management of the company is very good, Benefits are in accordance with government regulations. Work culture is also good. Staff are given opportunity to showcase their talent

Ideal workplace like your own family

KEEP UP THE FAIR TREATMENT TO EMPLOYEES and maintain the good package to staff even if it new staff. Add on to new career growth are the training and development to newbies

Lacking career advancement and job security after company restruct.

Lacks corporate culture in nurturing staff growth and career advancement and also job rotation. Recent acquisition by external corporate resulting in job insecurity as reduce in staff overheads priority instead of re training existing staff.

Very good and excellent growing company

Good place to work with team and with friendly staff.. love to work on sites and immediate response for every issue .. Company management were treated the workers as their families...

Foreign staff

The foreign staff is not or no knowledge of labour law and doing thing as they think is correct. Malpractice is dangerous in Singapore in achiving good faith and name.

Think twice

Pros: people on the ground are great, have a great time with them working together. Cons: management/Hr are terrible, no clue what they are doing, the upper management are all colour bias, alot of internal politics and scandals.

Response officer

Work 8hous per day, sometimes have to continue OT for 3/5 hours (last min) call for cover people on MC or late or Urgent Leave. Preparing mechine by ourself, mechine problem must come back to base to change. Work independently and alone. And i learn how to handle the rude and angry motorist when they get summons.

I have done diploma in hotel management and I have 2 years experience in House keeping department as a Supervisor.I like to enhance my skills and knowledge.I have done Advance diploma in hospitality and tourism management .I have 6 months experience in Ramky clean tech services as a management trainee.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long hours duty

Tired but worthy it

Working in this industry we are expected to work long hours due to 12hrs shifts. And we are required to do OT if necessary. Lucky for me my management was a nice person who actually took care of all of his staff.

Pros

Good benefits.

fun workplaces,good teamwork

management to worst,salary not paid with the actual hours working, good teamwork,good working place,good timing working,good workplace culture the hardest part in my job is to handle the person who got the summon the most enjoyable part of the job is the team mate so friendly,hardworking

Team work

Typical at day very good More thinks i learn Management is very good Work place culture also good Best uniform. Best thinks all items Good Performance

Cons

8hours

Fun workplace

i working as enforcement officer in ramky cleantech.its a nice environment work place.our job scope need to scan car park followed by schedule and attend of illegal parking of hdb car park area.

Cons

Normal hours

Fun Working Place

Good working place I learned how to Project Budget Ramky is good Co however now have to improve something at sites to improve work..

Pros

Understanding

Cons

Long Hours

Life learning culture and respect

Come early to work to check on the daily attendance and meet up staffs Make ourselves present at site and greet them such good morning and event say thank you for coming up to work. Treat our staff as an asset and partners to achieved goal To please every staffs ( Salary ) staff able to respect us as a leader such as able to speak freely. laugh and play together

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramky Cleantech Services Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ramky Cleantech Services Pte Ltd with