Randstad
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Randstad Employee Reviews

Singapore12 reviews
Compensation and benefits are at par. Complete with medical benefits. HR is very accommodating and replies on a timely manner. Management is ok as you can feel their support.
Loved working for Randstad. As a company they are long term focused and focus on long term industry trends and willing to put money behind growing a business to ride the trend.
Colleagues are generally nice. There are some colleagues who are fun & noisy, and some are really quiet and reserve. My CEO is really a nice and understanding lady. She is appreciative and rewards her staff generously. What I like most when I was working at Randstad is the opportunity given to me to carry out fit-out project for the Singapore Regional office and eventually appointed to head the fit-out project for a larger office space in Hong Kong after my work in Singapore is being recognized.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Unhappy colleagues
Consider at last. Prefer this if you get this at last if you left with one.

Just outsourcing. No much involvement with the resources they outsourced.
Pros
i do not find any to say
Cons
Job security- Will not check with customer and last they say . NO
Management is good, they are concern with their people.
Benefits also are ok and punctual in giving us the pay.There is no delay.

Learned alot from the client
Pros
punctual in pay day
Nice environment, balance work life and family. flexible working timing, lunch break or taking leave. Bosses really understanding about ourself
Pros
Fun and loving colleague
Cons
No Bonuses
The work culture at randstad was great, everyone in the company was willing to share contacts and profiles. Everyone was family and you do not need to worry if you need help with something. All you need to do is ask.
Pros
Great working culture
At Randstad, you will have many areas to try and explore since they are a IT services.

I learned to have more patience and to speak, act and think professionally.

However when it comes to management, you need to get your management really hard when it comes to work issues and must be well communicated.

Working at Randstad is fun, seems you get to know different people at many different accounts.

The hardest part is, you really need to communicate in the best way to your management.
Pros
With medical inpatient and outpatient benefits
Great place to work with great people!
Randstad offers internal mobility to all of their staff, so long as you embody the company culture.

Although we are striving to gain a bigger market share, the people within the Management team are still very personable and grounded.

Employees like us feel valued.
My assignment is great, but falling in the cracks of the economy is what it feels like here. You are called a FTE for Randstad but there are no raises, holiday, vacation or sick time. On the other side, you are called a contractor, but you are not paid a high wage like a contractor doing without the benefits. You are just $$$ to them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?
• Account Payable and Account Receivable (for Singapore and Hong Kong).
• Handle and process company employee expense claims and external vendor payments via Electronic Fund Transfer/direct debit/cheque/overseas telegraphic transfer and etc.

• Advice and ensure all GST, GL costing and intercompany transactions across all divisions and regions.

• Correspond with debtors and creditors regularly through emails and calls.

• Prepare monthly closing reports along with other reports as required by the organization.

• Support and assist financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.

• Act as a relationship officer and respond to, both internal and external inquiries satisfactorily. Assist in resolving discrepancies and sorting out differences between the organization and creditor.

• Assist in planning and implementing budget control system and other measures to control expenses of the organization.

• Allocate all receipting payments from clients’ (debtors’) via bank direct credits / overseas telegraphic transfer /cheque; verify the amount against invoice with processing, recording and clearing from the receivable computer system.

• Maintains historical records by archiving and filing documents
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
headcount freezed
They are up front with expectations and I like being contracted with them.
Pros
flexible hours and locations