Randstad
Randstad Employee Review

Fun and productive work place!

July 17, 2015
Great place to work with great people!
Randstad offers internal mobility to all of their staff, so long as you embody the company culture.

Although we are striving to gain a bigger market share, the people within the Management team are still very personable and grounded.

Employees like us feel valued.
March 2, 2020
Same location
Vice President - Global Accounts (Former Employee) - Singapore
Loved working for Randstad. As a company they are long term focused and focus on long term industry trends and willing to put money behind growing a business to ride the trend.
November 19, 2019
Same location
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) - Singapore
Compensation and benefits are at par. Complete with medical benefits. HR is very accommodating and replies on a timely manner. Management is ok as you can feel their support.
June 3, 2018
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (Former Employee) - Raffles
Colleagues are generally nice. There are some colleagues who are fun & noisy, and some are really quiet and reserve. My CEO is really a nice and understanding lady. She is appreciative and rewards her staff generously. What I like most when I was working at Randstad is the opportunity given to me to carry out fit-out project for the Singapore Regional office and eventually appointed to head the fit-out project for a larger office space in Hong Kong after my work in Singapore is being recognized.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Unhappy colleagues
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.
5.2K