Randstad
Randstad Employee Review

Insecure

June 3, 2018
Colleagues are generally nice. There are some colleagues who are fun & noisy, and some are really quiet and reserve. My CEO is really a nice and understanding lady. She is appreciative and rewards her staff generously. What I like most when I was working at Randstad is the opportunity given to me to carry out fit-out project for the Singapore Regional office and eventually appointed to head the fit-out project for a larger office space in Hong Kong after my work in Singapore is being recognized.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Unhappy colleagues
April 11, 2021
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) - Not specific
Fun and enjoy working with peers.Overall, it's a place to learn new skills and interact with clients. Randstad agent is friendly and helpful trying to answer any questions that I may have.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
March 2, 2020
Vice President - Global Accounts (Former Employee) - Singapore
Loved working for Randstad. As a company they are long term focused and focus on long term industry trends and willing to put money behind growing a business to ride the trend.
November 19, 2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) - Singapore
Compensation and benefits are at par. Complete with medical benefits. HR is very accommodating and replies on a timely manner. Management is ok as you can feel their support.