Randstad
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews

Showing all 15,554 reviews
Compensation and benefits are at par. Complete with medical benefits. HR is very accommodating and replies on a timely manner. Management is ok as you can feel their support.
● Overall
Did some contract work they allowed me to work from home during the pandemic watch out loud to me to excel in a variety of ways while paying rent decent company
Do not return calls. Do not acknowledge any job applications. Had me travel 60 miles plus, to register only to never call me with a job. Would not bother wasting your time
Pros
None I can think of
Cons
Everything you can imagine
I was lied to about my pay wage. I still haven’t been paid and it’s been a month. Was assigned a terrible position that nobody wants and was forced to wear a dirty cold storage suit that someone else worked and sweated in.
Pros
Cons
Uninformed staff and terrible assignments and haven’t been paid its been a month.
Great company. I have been very fortunate to work for Randstad. Randstad have kept me working the entire time during the covid pandemic.
The pay is really good too.
Work for a couple of weeks,then not working. When i call they have nothing to help. Then call months later saying they have work but the pay is not what I want in the time either.
Al terminar un contrato con una empresa deberían ustedes de preguntarle al trabajador que valorará a esa empresa donde estuvo trajano, algunas se aprovechan y el trato encargado y trabajadores no es el correcto por parte de los encargados.
Yo personalmente salí de una empresa que me mandaron ustedes, con un ematoma en una mano por que me dijeron que no había herramientas para hacer ese trabajo.

Tonto fui por no decírselo a ustedes y haber denunciado.
I think overall I enjoyed my time working, it helped me coming out of college to gain pretty decent experience. I plan to look for more work outside the company Moving forward
Plusem w firmie Amazon to obiady atmosfera dobra.!
Pros
Do jazdy autobusami
Cons
Kontrola ochrony
Randstad has helped to get a great job. I loved working with and for them. They definitely work hard for their employees and the companies they place workers in.
Wesley at ranstad in Brunswick is rude. He thinks he owns you cause you need a job... They can talk to you how they want but get mad when you talk to them anyway.
Randstand has a friendly staff and easy to approach.Its nice to work with them,they are looking after they’re staff properly.I will highly recommend Randstand.
Propose toujours de belles missions autour de chez vous. Très à l'écoute et très agréable de travailler avec eux.
Pros
S'adapte à votre disponibilité.
Cons
Une fois que l'on y a goûter, difficile de s'en passer.
Randstad offre du travaille à ses agents et parfois bien remuneré mais parfois aussi pas toujours..mais dans l’ensemble c’est une agence avec laquelle je n’hesiterai pas à recontacter pour du travail
Todo perfecto.me han tratado bien lo único que bueno a días sueltos es un poco rollo
Pros
Nada
Cons
Nada
Sempre fui bem recebido nas entrevista que fui a empresa nunca me quexei os funcionários sempre atencioso e preocupados com o pessoal que vai pra entrevista.
Pros
Muitas
Cons
Nenhum
They have work at least were I am. If you have skills and knowledge you rates can be decent to start with. I have minimal contact with my agent. Oh yeah paid Covid leaves if needed. There is also weekly pay so there is another good thing.
Pros
Decent rates
Cons
No work no pay
On y est bien installé et on y est bien accueilli. Il y a beaucoup de rédactions. Beaucoup de clientèle y vient.
Pros
Bonne collaboration
Cons
Pas de temps pout tout le travail
The job is ok. It is a temporary position in which it is not a guarantee that I would be working there. I'm highly motivated and I'm willing to M learn and do more. This job really doesn't pay well for the kind of experience I have as a forklift / reach truck operator. I would like to work somewhere where I could grow with the company. I feel like an outsider when im at work. Everyone who works with the company stands out because we are not included in anything concerning the company we work for.
Cons
The pay is not great for the experiences i have as an forklift operator/ reach truck driver
Uma boa empresa de se trabalhar aonde tem oportunidade de crescimento
Pros
Otima
Cons
Nada
Restez... Si vous voulez avoir un salaire de misère malgré une grande expérience (plus de 15 ans). Des primes sont stipulées au contrat mais ne sont pas payées, et pour eux tout est normal ! Autre point négatif, on me fait signer un avenant au contrat afin de le prolonger, mais le lendemain on m'annonce une suspension du contrat pendant 1 mois (bravo pour les economies d'ifm !)
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Tout ! Le salaire et leurs fausses promesses
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.
5.2K