Randstad
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Randstad Management reviews

Singapore12 reviews
Compensation and benefits are at par. Complete with medical benefits. HR is very accommodating and replies on a timely manner. Management is ok as you can feel their support.
Colleagues are generally nice. There are some colleagues who are fun & noisy, and some are really quiet and reserve. My CEO is really a nice and understanding lady. She is appreciative and rewards her staff generously. What I like most when I was working at Randstad is the opportunity given to me to carry out fit-out project for the Singapore Regional office and eventually appointed to head the fit-out project for a larger office space in Hong Kong after my work in Singapore is being recognized.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Unhappy colleagues
Management is good, they are concern with their people.
Benefits also are ok and punctual in giving us the pay.There is no delay.

Learned alot from the client
Pros
punctual in pay day
At Randstad, you will have many areas to try and explore since they are a IT services.

I learned to have more patience and to speak, act and think professionally.

However when it comes to management, you need to get your management really hard when it comes to work issues and must be well communicated.

Working at Randstad is fun, seems you get to know different people at many different accounts.

The hardest part is, you really need to communicate in the best way to your management.
Pros
With medical inpatient and outpatient benefits
Great place to work with great people!
Randstad offers internal mobility to all of their staff, so long as you embody the company culture.

Although we are striving to gain a bigger market share, the people within the Management team are still very personable and grounded.
Employees like us feel valued.