Randstad
Randstad Employee Review

Not a FTE or Contractor

May 19, 2015
My assignment is great, but falling in the cracks of the economy is what it feels like here. You are called a FTE for Randstad but there are no raises, holiday, vacation or sick time. On the other side, you are called a contractor, but you are not paid a high wage like a contractor doing without the benefits. You are just $$$ to them.
March 2, 2020
Loved working for Randstad. As a company they are long term focused and focus on long term industry trends and willing to put money behind growing a business to ride the trend.
November 19, 2019
Compensation and benefits are at par. Complete with medical benefits. HR is very accommodating and replies on a timely manner. Management is ok as you can feel their support.
June 3, 2018
Colleagues are generally nice. There are some colleagues who are fun & noisy, and some are really quiet and reserve. My CEO is really a nice and understanding lady. She is appreciative and rewards her staff generously. What I like most when I was working at Randstad is the opportunity given to me to carry out fit-out project for the Singapore Regional office and eventually appointed to head the fit-out project for a larger office space in Hong Kong after my work in Singapore is being recognized.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Unhappy colleagues
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.
5.2K