Randstad
Randstad Employee Review

Work is secured and contract is extendable

October 7, 2015
At Randstad, you will have many areas to try and explore since they are a IT services.

I learned to have more patience and to speak, act and think professionally.

However when it comes to management, you need to get your management really hard when it comes to work issues and must be well communicated.

Working at Randstad is fun, seems you get to know different people at many different accounts.

The hardest part is, you really need to communicate in the best way to your management.
Pros
With medical inpatient and outpatient benefits
March 2, 2020
Same location
Loved working for Randstad. As a company they are long term focused and focus on long term industry trends and willing to put money behind growing a business to ride the trend.
November 19, 2019
Same location
Compensation and benefits are at par. Complete with medical benefits. HR is very accommodating and replies on a timely manner. Management is ok as you can feel their support.
June 3, 2018
Colleagues are generally nice. There are some colleagues who are fun & noisy, and some are really quiet and reserve. My CEO is really a nice and understanding lady. She is appreciative and rewards her staff generously. What I like most when I was working at Randstad is the opportunity given to me to carry out fit-out project for the Singapore Regional office and eventually appointed to head the fit-out project for a larger office space in Hong Kong after my work in Singapore is being recognized.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Unhappy colleagues
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.
5.2K