Randstad
Randstad Employee Review

Great working environment

June 27, 2016
The work culture at randstad was great, everyone in the company was willing to share contacts and profiles. Everyone was family and you do not need to worry if you need help with something. All you need to do is ask.
Pros
Great working culture
March 2, 2020
Same location
Loved working for Randstad. As a company they are long term focused and focus on long term industry trends and willing to put money behind growing a business to ride the trend.
November 19, 2019
Same location
Compensation and benefits are at par. Complete with medical benefits. HR is very accommodating and replies on a timely manner. Management is ok as you can feel their support.
June 3, 2018
Colleagues are generally nice. There are some colleagues who are fun & noisy, and some are really quiet and reserve. My CEO is really a nice and understanding lady. She is appreciative and rewards her staff generously. What I like most when I was working at Randstad is the opportunity given to me to carry out fit-out project for the Singapore Regional office and eventually appointed to head the fit-out project for a larger office space in Hong Kong after my work in Singapore is being recognized.
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Unhappy colleagues
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.
5.2K