Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd

Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore4 reviews

3.2Job Security & Advancement

Stressful

No Company support. Poor Management of Site Staff. Not fulfill Contract for Overtime assignment as promised during Job Interview.Didn't honour promise to allow Overtime but changed at later stage for Overtime assignment at Project Site.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Promise Overtime assignment but not fulfilled

Enjoy working

Enjoy working as RTO for contract staff. Have a chance to learn. Get good relation with QP ,Engineers, Contractors and Clients. Thanks for giving me such a good chance.

Getting chance to get the precious experience. I was working as Project Design Engineer in Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd (M&E Consultancy) about 7 years. I have accomplished my works with mixture of both on site investigation and design planning for Mechanical services including liaison with the relevant Authorities and contractors for the design inception, design development, authority submission and approval, system testing and Inspection in site,.. etc,…

fun place and productive

to carry out daily inspection and and coordination between architectural and structural work.manage test activities and keep all quality document on site.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd Reviews by Location