Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd
View all Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd reviews

Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd

Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd Employee Review

Productive fun of work site

Engineers didn't give any pressure at work / found any work problems in the current factory, they gave thousands of strong support. QP forever be kind to subordinates.

Same role

Stressful

No Company support. Poor Management of Site Staff. Not fulfill Contract for Overtime assignment as promised during Job Interview.Didn't honour promise to allow Overtime but changed at later stage for Overtime assignment at Project Site.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Promise Overtime assignment but not fulfilled
Same role

Enjoy working

Enjoy working as RTO for contract staff. Have a chance to learn. Get good relation with QP ,Engineers, Contractors and Clients. Thanks for giving me such a good chance.

Getting chance to get the precious experience. I was working as Project Design Engineer in Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd (M&E Consultancy) about 7 years. I have accomplished my works with mixture of both on site investigation and design planning for Mechanical services including liaison with the relevant Authorities and contractors for the design inception, design development, authority submission and approval, system testing and Inspection in site,.. etc,…

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd with

Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd
  • Productive fun of work site