Re&s

Re&s

Re&s Employee Review

Res company

Is a good place to learn and grow up. I have learned many skills for up selling, communication, management and organisation. Funny and friendly work place (in some case). It a chance to enrich your knowledge about Japanese cuisine.

Same role

Productive and fun workplace

Working in RE&S gave me many work experience and i did learn alot. Working in an outlet with top sales and high volume of customers taught me how to handle the crowd as well as to handle any unforseen circumstances in such a highly stressed environment. As managers and in-charge, we have to set good example for our staff and always remind ourselves that we have heavy responsibilities that we have to keep in mind. Handling customers that are unhappy with the service due to shortage of staff and long food waiting time has been a norm. Also in Singapore, i understand that customers expect fast serving of food and it has also became a problem we have to solve daily due to the shortage of manpower in the f&b industry. I've learnt how as a manger to explain to the customer and to calm them down that we're are trying our best though there are times where we tried but still receive complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendships forged with the staff as well as the teamwork we get when we're working together, which is important in the f&b industry.

There are better choices than this company

No work-life balance Compare to the hours that you work the salary you get is just average Working environment is bad Workplace culture is horrible Hygiene need to be improved

Pros

Non

Cons

No work-life balance at all

Good place for new learner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Re&s. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Re&s with