Rentokil Initial

Rentokil Initial Employee Reviews

Singapore9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,234 reviews

Good training ground if you are new and up for the challengeProgression stagnates after a while

Expect to take initiative in handling client's needs and enquiries. Support structure in place but have to be outspoken to receive. Great team dynamics but inter-department can be quite defensive.Greatest takeaway - Effort is rewarded with quick visible results. More Effort, Quicker ChangeHardest part - Colleagues with Die hard tradition

Pros

Easy to reach out for Management support, Team dynamics mostly fluid, quite easy to enact changes

Cons

Definitely requires after operational hours to clear administrative item, if you are admin or support function, pay and recognition stagnates after a few years.

Balanced worklife

Management to be more engaging with staff and invest in learning and development.To build a collaborative environment means improving open communication and teamwork

If you are a keen learner and wouldnt be bothered by insects, chemicals and dirty work locations, this is the place for you.

It really depends on who you work with and what kind of client you service for. Some are great while some just make your blood boils. But overall, the culture is laid back. Salary paid on time.

Pros

Depends on your temamates and supervisor, you'll feel as if working like a family.

Cons

Depends on your work schedules and locations, some days can be tiring.

Official response from Rentokil Initial

January 20, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, we will also be sure to take on your feedback.

Productive, Collaborative and Fun workplace

Day to day job includes checking of invoice information, sending of invoices, liaising with external vendors and clients. Overall pleasant experience working there

Productive workplace

We will be dealing with invoices of customers and their emails on a daily basis. I have learned how to manage my time very well as we have a specific time given to send out all invoices to the customers so as to receive payment on time.

Call Centre

Enhanced communication skills and negotiations.Proactive doing the sales.Having a fun when dealing with customer with the large account.Collecting payment and handling renewal contract every year.

It was a good experience.

A typical day started out with a team meeting at the team's meeting point where we are given the jobs for the day. We highlighted any necessary pointers to the supervisor to make it better for both us and clients. Started the day at the first venue where it is almost the same for the entire day with the exception of clients additional needs or highlights. We did the jobs as close to perfection as we believe its necessary to give clients an excellent service.I have learned a lot about the pests, handling tough or tricky clients, advising clients on current sales and new sales and also selling the company's products. All of my co-workers are reliable and able to give advice when I am unsure of certain jobs. We tried to help out each other as much as we can. Hardest part of the job is attending to last minute calls from clients as we are needed to add in additional jobs to the current day existing jobs. Most enjoyable part of the job is not being at one place for the day as the job requires travelling from one point to one point. Another enjoyable part of the job is when clients praise us for the good job that we had done as it gives a personal achievement.

Pros

No one is hovering above as the company believes in the employees to execute a job well done.

Cons

The pay and career progression.

I do enjoy working with my company

I'm currently working at Rentokil Initial Pte Ltd as a Operations Administrator. 26 technicians are under me.I handle all the documentation and all the permit that need to apply.I learn how to do scheduling through system.My colleagues most are fun and helpful.Hardest part of the job is sometime we will facing sending technician go for training and technician suddenly take medical certificate leave or urgent leave, might affected the job can not be done.But the most enjoyable part of the job at Rentokil is i really learn from how to ask for assist from others people and get the answer to get my job done.

Regional office - Busy but enjoyable

I have been working for Rentokil about 2 years and my last day is 24 Oct 2014. My family is moving to Auckland so I am looking for a job. Most staff in the regional office travel alot to Asia countries and also to headquarter in UK (London). The most enjoyable is that we get to work with all level of staff from lower to higher management. I also enjoyed to organize events/workshop for Finance & HR dept and get to meet those staff that normally using google chat but now meeting them in person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rentokil Initial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Rentokil Initial Reviews by Location