I've loved fun loving and flexible working conditions. Not desk bound and always on the move.
It's an integrated resort with international exposure
It sounds like an interesting job and it interests me
Its fun and i love the environment
- Great work benefit
- Free meal
- Good exposure and experience
Because it is stress free.
It allows me to come in contact to different guests, from there i learned how to due with situations and problems calmly. Most importantly, it understands that students are unable to commit to many days of work, thus initiated the casual system that allows one to work 1 day a week with the min hours of 8.5 per week.
- What is the interview process like at Resorts World Sentosa?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Resorts World Sentosa?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Resorts World Sentosa?4 people answered
- Does Resorts World Sentosa require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check d…4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Resorts World Sentosa?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Resorts World Sentosa?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Resorts World Sentosa?2 people answered
- What is the Resorts World Sentosa employee discount?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Resorts World Sentosa? What are the steps…2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Resorts World Sentosa?2 people answered