Resorts World Sentosa
Resorts World Sentosa Employee Review

Great Team

September 7, 2017
Great team to work with. I've learn to face challenges and pressure in every level and to have a good manager enables me to learn more than what my job scope requires. On the other hand, when ones open up to learn and accept what is place on hand it is never ending. My workplace culture is great. Like my first statement, I do have a great team which one will always look forward to in every workday. The hardest part of the job would be the procedure. Some procedure is being made unclear. Management should standardise a proper procedure. Changes is good if it is simplify. The most enjoyable part of the job is my team. It is one of the great team that I've work with throughout my working life. Despite a heavy heart I would need to progress from where I am. They will always be one of the best people that I've encounter.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free entry for Team Members, flexible working hour depends on department.
Cons
Management is not consistent, do not have a proper direction
August 5, 2020
Same roleSame location
Operation Executive (Former Employee) - Singapore
Please keep it up you are doing great..hotel service are excellent and the food as well. Hr will be there always when you need them..very competitive company.
January 16, 2020
Same role
Executive (Former Employee) - Sentosa
Many departments, almost all team members are helpful. Lots of kind people in RWS.

Nice working environment, meals are provided, uniforms are provided.
February 6, 2018
Same role
Executive (Current Employee) - Sentosa
Resort World Sentosa is a international tourist spot in Singapore, first Integrated Resort. Fun and interesting work place where you could deal with not only local but foreign visitor.