Resorts World Sentosa

Resorts World Sentosa Employee Reviews for Croupier

The staff are great to work with but the management still need to improve. You have to work in smoking environment and you seldom get to off on weekends
Pros
Free meal when you are at work
Cons
Weekend off is rare
Definitely a good work and social balance job. However, the cons is that we are rotated on a weekly basis on a different shift, different location including smoking environment.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long working hours.
这是一家很好的公司,但人事部与管理层存在着问题。在这里学到待人处事,察言观色,人与人间的相处,看上司处理事情的能力与态度,与不同层次,国籍种族的人交流。我喜欢这个公司但我想有更多的发展机会,但需要有伯乐的赏识。有趣的事是可以有较多的时间休息。
Pros
免费工作餐,偶尔有加班,夜间巴士服务
I enjoy a lot to work with RWS. It is really an unforgettable experience. We work in a team, we are a big family. We get to interact with different people everyday. Thanks to the CSR, we can utilize our time to help those less privileged people.
Pros
Staff Perks, Able to learn and improve customer service skill
Cons
Working environment
fun work place with team play and high salary. no pressure during the work time and even after check out time. no need to bring work to home.
Learned how to interact with guests and count payment in a fast way. Learned how to handle with stress. Good management style in RWS.
Pros
Free duty meal, able to count fast with number
Cons
health harzard
Shift Work Great place to make a lot of friends from different kind of country Sometime will get scolding from the customer due to losing money